The LEGACY SYSTEMS CUSTOMER DEMANDS that encompasses both TECHNOLOGIES MARKET
THE MORE MODERN AS THAT ARE NOT BEING USED MORE
FOR SOLUTIONS FOR NEW DEVELOPMENT.
Legacy is something that happens or exists as a result of things that happened at an earlier time. In the IT industry it is viewed, therefore, as something out of date.
Actually, it is not only about systems developed out of old or obsolete technology but systems already through implementation phase and now they need maintaining.
To meet such demands, it takes cutting-edge technologies.
We offer considerable expertise in even technologies no longer being used such as COBOL, Delphi, C and C++, Centura among others.
- To cut down on costs from unstructured maintenance of the legacy.
- To improve quality, performance, and security of the software applications in production.
- To facilitate and streamline the work of the development and maintenance teams.
- We render the transfer and learning of the systems faster and efficient.
- We enable the definition of maintenance and documentation standards.
- We reliably measure and analyze the impacts of the technological changes.
The process of how the legacy documentation takes place depends on the status quo as of the system documentation as well as the corporate context it is present in.
It is of undoubted importance whether there is already any kind of documentation, even precarious, or whether such material will be developed from scratch besides the cultural background to be dealt with over the project.
In general, it is necessary to go through some phases to develop the Documentation project.
It takes procedures such as analysis of documentation and/or source code, existing artifacts, requirement registration, business rules, interviews with the “owners” of the confidential information and so forth.